A collection of photographs and panoramic images taken in the Cestyll Gardens on Anglesey, N. Wales.
The garden was originally part of Cestyll House which was bought in 1918 by the Hon. William Walter Vivian as a gift for his niece the Hon. Violet Vivian, daughter of Lord Vivian of Bodmin, Cornwall. Cestyll house was demolished in 1991 after deteriorating beyond repair.
In the garden is also an old water mill owned by the National Trust. Known as Felin Cafnan, the mill was unusual as the water flowed over the top of the mill wheel during normal operation and was diverted under the wheel when it was not being used.
Cestyll Garden is owned and maintained by Wylfa power station and is only opened for 3 days a year to the public in support of the RNLI charity.